Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Milo's Astro Lanes Nintendo 64 Cheats

White Dwarf Ball
Press R, R, R, L, L, L during your turn to receive a white dwarf ball. A white dwarf ball doubles the balls weight and impact.

Mega Ball
Press L, L, R, R, L, R to receive a mega ball. A mega ball expands the ball to a gigantic size.

Everything is Green
To make the whole screen green press: R, L, R, L, L, R

Clone Ball
During your turn press L, L, L, R, R, R to receive a clone ball. A clone ball turns your ball into three balls.

Booster Ball
To receive a booster ball press R, R, L, L, R, L during your turn. A booster ball gives the ball a quick boost forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment