Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Powerpuff Girls: Chemical X-Traction Nintendo 64 Cheats

Laser Eye attack
Collect three Chemical X vials to set your Chemical X meter to full. Press R to execute the Laser Eye attack.

Combo move
Press B(2), A to do a combo move that does more damage to an opponent.

Throw objects
Approach an object and press the C-Down to pick up the item. Hold B to throw it at an opponent. Note: Hold B longer to increase the damage to your opponent.

Flying kick
Press A while flying.

Unlock all characters/levels
BUTTERCUP, ACE, BUBBLES, MOJO, FUZZY.

More health
ACE, FUZZY, BLOSSOM, BLOSSOM, BUBBLES.

No comments:

Post a Comment