Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website

Sunday, January 15, 2012

NBA In The Zone '98 Nintendo 64 Cheats

Easy free throws
Tap Analog-stick Up multiple times at the free throw line to slow the shot indicator.

Change jersey number:
Remove a player from the roster, then re-select him as a free agent. Alternatively, press L or R when selecting a team's playing order.

Hint: No foul outs
Press C-Down to intentionally foul out the bad players on your team until only five players remain. None of those players can foul out.

No comments:

Post a Comment