Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Nascar Racing 2000 Nintendo 64 Cheats

Get Davey Allison
Finish the championship season with a 50% race length and place in the top 5 on the Talladega track.

Get Bobby Allison
Finish the championship season with a 50% race length and place in the top 5 on the Charlotte track.

Get David Parson
Finish the championship season with a 50% race length and place in the top 5 on the Martinsville track.

Get Benny Parson
Finish the championship season with a 50% race length and place in the top 5 on the Richmond track.

Get Cale Yarborough
Finish the championship season with a 50% race length and place in the top 5 on the Darlington track.

No comments:

Post a Comment