Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website

Friday, November 25, 2011

Jeremy McGrath Supercross 2000 Nintendo 64 Cheats

Cheats menu
Press L, C-Up, C-Up, C-Down, C-Up, C-Down at the main menu.

5 Gear bicyle
Press A, B, A, B, A, B when the race is about to start and when it does, your bike will turn into a 5 gear bicycle.





Tricks
Hold the R button for the following tricks:

Nac Nac = Z
No hands no feet = Down, Z
No hands = Right/Left, Z
Side prone = Up, Z
Can Can = A
Recliner = Down, A
Cliffhanger = Right/Left, A
Scorpion = Up, A
One foot Can Can = B
Surfer = Down, B
Super Mac = Right/Left, B
Rodeo = C-Down
Suran wrap = Down, C-Down
Toe clip = Up, C-Down
Fender grab = C-Left
Backflip = Up, C-Left

No comments:

Post a Comment