Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

International Track and Field 2000 Nintendo 64 Cheats

Unlock Poll Vault
Enter the name L.A. in Championship Mode.

Extra Events
Enter the case-sensitive name Montreal.

Green Tutorial Guy
Enter the case-sensitive name Mexico.

Bronze mode
Enter "Roma" as your name in trial mode.

Silver mode
Enter "Munich" as your name in trial mode.

Gold mode
Enter "Helsinki" or "Moscow" as your name in trial mode.

Red mode
Enter "Tokyo" as your name in trial mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment