Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website

Monday, September 26, 2011

ClayFighter 63 1/3 Sculptor's Cut Nintendo 64 Cheats

Play as Boogerman
At the Character Select screen, hold Z or L and press B, B, C-RIGHT, C-RIGHT, C-LEFT, and C-LEFT. Now, press R on the "?" box.

Play as Earthworm Jim
At the Character Select screen, hold Z or L and press B, C-LEFT, C-UP, C-RIGHT, C-DOWN, and C-UP. Now, press R on the "?" box.

Play as High Five
At the Character Select screen, hold L and press C-UP, C-DOWN, C-LEFT, C-RIGHT, B and A. Now, press R on the "?" box.

Play as Sumo Santa
At the Character Select screen, press A, C-RIGHT, A, C-RIGHT, C-DOWN, and C-UP. Now, press R on the "?" box.

No comments:

Post a Comment